Tuesday, June 28, 2011

My Favorite Book Ever!

I’m proud to announce my newest photography project: My Favorite Book Ever! I’ve begun seeking out interesting people -- who like books -- and photographing them with their favorite book. Picking the ONE favorite seems to be hard for many people. Dressing the part and posing for a great picture is the next challenge. 

How about you? Want to be part of the project? My first goal is taking pictures with an exhibit in mind. Maybe one day it will be a book? A major motion picture, or...

My first effort was pretty wild -- and a blast! If any of my Western Washington peeps haven't had the pleasure of meeting Sweetpea Flaherty at King's Bookstore, I highly recommend you seek him and his great shop out! This is a rough edit of the first photo in this series:

Who: Sweet Pea Flaherty,         
Owner, King's Bookstore, Tacoma WA
Favorite Book: Taiyo Matsumoto’s Tekkon Kinkreet


As I continue working on this project, you'll see more here and at facebook.com/favoritebookever
Why not go there now and click "Like"

No comments:

Post a Comment